Maman (2020) | Perennial Artisan Ales

ABV: 14.6%
Style: Stout - Imperial / Double
Description: Maman 2020 is a blend of 2 distinct threads. The first consisting of base stout aged 22 months in Heaven Hill barrels, this comprises 80% of the blend. The remaining 20% is base stout aged 27 months on Weller barrels. We tasted through a couple dozen barrels to find a blend that best exemplifies our beloved barrel aged stout, Maman. Oak, maple, marshmallow, and caramel all dominate the aroma, with waves of rich brownie batter fudge and Heath bars wrap up the palate. We always strive for a balance of flavors in our beers, and we feel the nuance and surprising drinkability make this vintage of Maman something we’re immensely proud of. Contains lactose.
2 Offering 2 Seeking

Gotta have this beer?

Log in now to find a trade or retail availability near you!